Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wait, Back To One Posts? Read On...

You must be wondering if I am back to one posts...

No.

I am merely tired and sleepy at certain times that I forget to do anything.

I have been playing this game for 2 to 3 weeks straight with an upload on Tuesday through Thursday and Saturday at 10AM. Speaking of which, I need to check those a bit.

I am going upload another video tomorrow for Saturday.

Today, I have been very busy cleaning my room out... well, not really cleaning but more moving things around to the point of exhaustion... I almost developed a cough but that seems to be settled down a bit now.

Tomorrow, I am resting and taking a break from the game. I need to catch up with the uploads and stuff so that I can get up to 10 at a time? Not sure if that's possible but we will see. I am afraid that there is going to be close to 60 parts, if not more... or less.

I hope people will continue to watch them nonetheless. As they are uploaded after the finish of the game, I will rest for a while before starting another game... Again, I will do a poll soon.

Oh, and when the 30th come, I might be getting more PC games. Can't wait to find out what they are :D

For now, I will get back to normal posting soonish... Just want to play this game and get to the end. I am really curious what happens next.

Might be sleeping soon because I am very tired.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.