Sunday, March 12, 2017

Busy Days Ahead? Maybe.

I'm happy to say there's a break to deal with for this week. Full of X-Files binge watching and more. I am going to keep the show running in the background in the evenings. I am not gonna watch YouTube until later on past 9PM.

DST starts today. What is DST? It's called Daylight Savings Time. It starts around March or April. And it ends around October or November. Just always a different time each year xD

And DST is confusing for us too. We sometimes get used to it but sometimes we just hate it.

I am not really a Monday person so I will be watching The X-Files possibly all day long but I might end up playing a game too. Just depends on how I feel about tomorrow too.

Anyway, I am going to watch some videos on YouTube. That does remind me too, I gotta upload for Tuesday through Thursday.

I will continue to play as much as I can so keep patient and wait for them to come as I go :o

I also need to buy an external harddrive to put some things in it to clear out my computer. What are those things? Not gonna tell ya.

Alright, back to YouTube world.

I will try to update blog tomorrow.

Also, my great uncle passed away today so I might be going to a funeral later this week. Not gonna be there when they bury him. I just know he's gonna be closer to his wife and my grandpa.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.