Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Dark Nights

I guess things are to be expected. The dark nights ahead of time are coming to bring fear and hopelessness will raise.

Ah... I think tonight is the best time to start writing, you know? Since my bestie is going to be sleeping/busy today. I'm sure he will tell me later what he has done xD

I really should stay away from unsolved crimes btw o-o They do kind of bring me nightmares sometimes. It's like in another world, somewhere, I am running for my life. Not sure how to explain such things.

In reality, I'm scared. I'm sure there are some people who are scared of being on the outside world but have to put on a brave face and just take a risk.

Someday, I will be taking a risk by going to another country to make it my home. That's my goal in life right now. Why? Because I really need a change of pace.

Anyway, I am going to get back to YouTube for the rest of the night.

Oh, I am part 6 for the game. I will be revealing it right before I release it on YouTube the next day of the blog xD

I'm still undecided when I'm gonna be doing the games because sooner or later, I will be back to being busy with other things. I will figure it out eventually.

Alright, back to what I was doing... Tomorrow, will be going to see my grandma and hang out there for a bit.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.