Monday, March 6, 2017

The Slowest Upload Ever

Now, I have been uploading since about 4:30pm EST. It is now 11:13PM EST... the upload will be done at around midnight or something.

My upload speed sucks.

I think Windstream is cheating me out with their upload speeds... no offense, but you can't just go up to 12 mbps for download and get away with only 1 mbps for upload. Only problem... the upload speed is much much lower than that. It's by averaged at 0.6 mbps or less.

That's much less than what they promise you. And I know well the traffic ain't that heavy with uploads. So what gives?

To me, if you're gonna offer 12mbps for download speeds, you could at least offer 5mbps for upload speed. But nope. That's how companies catch you.

Anyway, I'm done complaining because I really do need to hit the hay but the upload is still slow at it's best. I guess I have to pretend to sleep since any moment, my mom will be coming by wondering what I am doing. Yay.

Right, I was gonna say this and that but my mood has been dropped a whole lot.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.