Thursday, July 14, 2016

Things Are Kind Of Busy Here

Before I go on... there's two anime for you.

Alderaman on the Sky and Amanchu!

The rest will be watched tomorrow for sure! I hope. I will let you all know just in case.

What's Making You Busy There?
Well, helping my mom out, playing a game or two, etc.

But one thing for sure... in which I did mention in the video that's coming out on Saturday... There will be a few weeks that I won't record.

Why You Say That?
 My grandma is having a lot of ups and downs these past few days. She says she wants to die and then she says she is not ready to go yet.

The doctors had already told my aunt that if my grandma doesn't eat or get put onto a feeding tube, she'll start to get weaker and weaker and by two weeks, it won't look good.

She has been away from home since May and soon it will be two months. They are counting it as three but no, it's 2 months.

Whatever happens, I just know that those few days would be me without no internet or anything.

I'll still be able to blog. Just not sure how the future holds yet.

Anyway, I will be watching more anime tomorrow, hopefully right after I play a game with my bestie. :D

Then hope tomorrow will be better for me and everybody else.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.