Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Expecting Nothing In Return... But Hey, Ideas Are Fun

Today, I had nothing else to do. I was searching for my family tree but things just seem a bit complicated eventually so I just close out and said to wait another day.

I watched a movie. Then my mind just went to having nothing to do... so expecting nothing in return right now.

Ideas Are Fun?
What? Oh, it's in my title, that's right... Yea... I said it. Ideas are fun. That's because I am going to sit down and put down ideas of names that are rare but from my family tree... Names are like Nimrod, General Grant (he named his kid that!) and Hays.... so I wonder what I could put into a story for these guys names...

In case you guys don't know, I am not good at making male names. When it's female names, they are really easy, but males... you might as well say that it's hard to do for me.

Anyways, I will let you all know via Watpad if I do happen to start writing again.

Any Updates on Grandma?
Well, the nursing home is doing a very bad job at transporting my grandma...

As it turns out, she didn't need blood. And her tests wasn't available to do. So, basically... the nursing home just sent my grandma to the hospital for nothing.

And to make matters worse, they sent my grandma via by wheelchair in a taxi type of transport...

Uh... my grandma isn't able to sit up on her own anymore so yea... that nursing home can get into real deep... yea, you get what I meant.

Alright, I will watch some YouTube and might go to bed early tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.