Sunday, July 10, 2016

Another Day, Another Anime...

This is another list:

  • Cheer Boys
  • Servamp
  • New Game!
  • Hybrid X Heart Magias Academy Atarazia (Tooo lewd for kids... seriously, DO NOT LET KIDS YOUNGER THAN 18 GET AHOLD OF THIS ANIME)
  • Scared Rider Xechs
I am serious about that one anime. It's for adults... and some people really think anime is for kids. No... no, they are not just for kids. I know a parent who let's their child watch anime and they are not even 16... Some anime are good for kids and teens but serious anime with lewdness and more are not for kids and young teens... but more for young adults (older than 16). So... yea... keep aware of that, thanks!

Did You Do Anything Else?

Well, yes, I have been watching some videos on YouTube if you are wondering. That's a thing.

However, there is one thing that does slightly annoy me... Twitter, I know you want people to follow other people, but could you stop... having naked people follow me? Thanks!

Tomorrow?

More anime. I am watching by the schedule and two days ahead... so I will keep making the lists shorter and shorter each day. If I suddenly stop, it's because there's nothing else to list.

I do want to try to get on Blade and Soul at some point during either this week or the next... Well, I do want to get on any of the MMORPGs...

As well as catch up with some more anime. What I do is watch only the first episode then add it to a list but don't complete the anime until years later xD My bad xD

I will try not to do that again. So... with that in mind... Back to the YouTubes...

That's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.