Monday, July 25, 2016

YouTube Video Up And Other Small Updates

I have a YouTube video up and it's a random Roblox gameplay xD

It's very cringe worthy so beware of it.

Anyways, I am not sure what to put here because it's a Monday and it makes things a bit messed up.

Tomorrow, I will record again but that might be the last time? I hope not because I really want to continue recording whenever I get the chance.

Don't worry, I will try to figure out how to record more videos for you guys. Just keep an eye out on my twitter for any new updates.

Right now, I am talking to my bestie.

Oh, yea... updates...

The Updates
 My grandma's blood count is low. So she is going into the hospital to get another blood transfer and getting some tests done to see why she keeps getting low blood count.

Then on another day, she will be getting a light run through her to see what's up with her stomach. So, there's a lot of things going on with my grandma and they are trying to figure out what's wrong with her.

So busy kind of week. I will be on standby with my life for now... just sitting by the phone to wait for any news.

I hope things will be alright for my grandma.

For now... I will be watching some videos until sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.