Friday, July 8, 2016

The First Part of The Anime List!


Here's the list!

  • Relife
  • Active Raid season 2
  • Food Wars Second Plate
  • Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love! (second season)
  • Show By Rock Short!
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance
  • 91 Days
  • Berserk
  • First Love Monster
  • Rewrite
Now, enjoy so far. Most of the ones in this list are sequels but there are a few new ones that I did add there.

Tomorrow?
 If I make it back in time for tomorrow, I will continue to watch anime until 9 or 10 that evening.  But in the meantime... I will take Pokemon Go with me whenever we go towards Berea >:D

Not sure what I'll catch there but I won't be able to stop on the side of the road just to catch a pokemon xD

Anyway, I will be going to bed soon so I will close out of the game and watch YouTube xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.