Sunday, July 3, 2016

Dangers of Fireworks

Well, I am back but a serious incident has happened. First, I want to explain where I was at.

Rockcastle County has a thing every year for the 4th of July. They called it Blast in the Valley because Renfro Valley offered to use their fields for this event.

This year was a bit more... what you could called "People crazed." People were desperate to park up close and more. And people were desperate to leave after this incident.

Before The Incident
The fireworks were going great. I was taking pictures and a video. The pictures were in a way to make a time lapse type of video. I will upload those tomorrow since it's pretty late right now.

The Incident
As I saw a person on FB say... the fireworks were going great... until a firework hit the ground and several were shot out into a crowd, it appeared. I didn't catch it on camera but I'm sure somebody did.

I knew something had happened because it got really quiet all of a sudden. Then I overheard police radios of what had happened. Several people were injured. Some had firework ashes in the eyes and some even were burned badly.

I hope they do recover quickly.

Now Onward With 4th of July.
I will upload those things tomorrow after I am awake. I will be staying home tomorrow night.

After this incident, I think I will stay away from more fireworks this year xD

I am going to go on to bed because we had to wait several minutes... not so sure how other people felt because they were trying their best to get out of there while not respecting what the firefighters and policemen were telling them to do. Again, what I would called "People Crazed".

Glad to get out of there but I do hope the injured are okay.

For now... I will sleep and hope the storm that's coming isn't too bad.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.