Monday, July 18, 2016

Too Much Stress?

I'm beginning to get closer to getting too much stress into my life that's it is a bit annoying.

It's either the phones, staying here, or neighbors who keeps bugging us for no reason at all.

I'm getting tired of being here now. All of these stressful things are taking a toll on me now.

Henceforth, I am sleepy because of it.

I am hoping that I can record a video soon. I really really hope so. I might do it while my mom goes to her eye doctor appointment to check her eyes. It makes a week tomorrow since she had her cataract surgery. So hoping that all goes well for her.

Right now, I am just in no mood to talk about many things because I am just too stressful for things.

Ugh. I need peace.

Gonna watch some YouTube videos before sleep... might end up sleeping early... so yea... I just wanna try to sleep away the stress now. I might end up coloring some pictures for a while.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. And hope that tomorrow will be better for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.