Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Things That Don't Make Sense...

I may be 30 but I don't care what you say about me playing Pokemon Go :D

But in all seriousness... I really can't make sense about my family... they are so judgmental when it comes to playing certain games. I'm not even allow to go out because of the game!

It really makes me just wanna move out of here so that I can be alone to do what games I want to do.

Ugh... life is just so hard.

But staying positive is the best thing to do right now.

Did You Do A Video For Tomorrow?!
No. I really don't know how to explain this. Lately, my mood has been going all over the place and I just didn't get to record a video.

In fact, I might record tomorrow... that is... if I don't get interrupted by the phone or mom or anything.

What About The Anime?
Again, I couldn't really watch anime at night because too busy helping mom and such.

Life is just so hard to do anymore but I must always endure it and let myself breath calmly in hopes that one day, my hard work will be paid off.

Now Back To Pokemon
It appears that somebody decided to add that Pokemon is useless... but what they don't seem to understand is that... the whole point of releasing the game on mobile is for people to actually go outside.

Sure Pokemon Go can bring a lot of addiction out there... and a lot of jerks too because people are taking advantage of a game to hurt others... which is stupid in my view point.

Being a gamer myself, I am usually the quiet type. I don't really go out and hunt pokemon or go to much of the pokestops... it's just... really hard to anymore. Hint above.

Really, yes, you may see as pointless, that's your opinion but understand... you gotta respect people who plays the game. It's literally what saved them from a life of hardship. And this game brings people out to do more stuff outside... Even if it's just looking at their phone at all times.

Get over it, ok? I have a huge feeling that Pokemon Go will be here to stay. And with big events that will soon be planned... just imagine... a whole new possibility of  virtual reality is just gonna get much more real. Yes, you see it in anime, games, and movies... (There's even books about it). Soon what we seek as reality will take over the world.

If this new type of reality is what keeps people out of depression, I'll say go for it.

But there's one important thing that I like to remind people from time to time... To always have some type of knowledge of survival. Just because technology will eventually be the ruler of everything around us... there will be a time that a crisis will happen.

For now, it's better to be ready instead of being in panic.

Be humble and kind, guys... I am tired of people being assholes about certain things.

Whether it's shootings or a game that's out. From one to 100, from things that makes us who we are...

People just needs to let it go. Peace is at it's weakest point and it's heartbreaking to see that.

Accept the change and walk away.

That's all you got to do.

Enough of my little rant here.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.