Thursday, July 21, 2016

Another Movie Down, More To Go?

I'm slowly getting into the habit of what I wanted to do... Slowly take a break but all the while catching up with anime and more movies.

So another movie down, more to go, I guess.

I took another walk towards the library just to hunt Pokemon and get some more Pokeballs xD

I am not sleepy yet but I will be watching some videos to see if it let's me sleep.

A Bit of Sad News...
A store where I buy books and anime stuff is closing down now. It's called Hastings. I am sad about it closing down soon because it was my favorite store to go to.

Sure it might not close until around October or whenever... I might go try to buy some stuff if I find out when the sale starts.

More News?
I might be recording a video tomorrow. But it depends on what I am doing though. I might not exactly have time to do so because my mom leaves for the eye doctor at 9:45 in the morning and might be back by 11 or 12...

So I will try to make a video for a Sunday release. We'll see what happens. Oh, and it's another Roblox video maybe. I might do something else though... Just depends on how tomorrow goes.

I will let you all know on twitter if I did a recording or not. So just wait for it.

Alright, shall get on YouTube to watch some videos. Hope tomorrow will be a good day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.