Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Storms Now Here To Stay? (Pikachu Fight!)

Storms came in at around 8:40 or closer to 9... and it has been lightning in the sky for over a hour now. Still is. So I am not staying on longer than a half hour. Just long enough to post this and stuff.

The rain might come back as soon as I get to bed so that's... well... not the best thing right now xD

Anyway, I got loads of shows to watch and keep up... Especially Gilmore Girls since the new version of the show is coming in the late fall. Yay!

I got plenty of time to watch them... just have to add them to the top of the list so that I can watch them whenever I get bored and stuff.

Tomorrow... well... tomorrow, I will not be recording a video. I was hoping to do one but the way my sleeping habits has been... naps are always at 2 every afternoon... which at 2 is also when my mom naps too... which is quiet time for me. So, yea.

I will go now before the storm decides to get worse at anytime. Storms all night and so forth.

Pikachu must be fighting hard.

I will try to update about my grandma tomorrow since I am worried about these storms right now... or maybe not... the storms seems to be calm now.

Alright, an update then...

My grandma has nothing wrong with her. She just has a small inflammation to her stomach but other than that, she seems to have nothing serious wrong with her. I will keep on updating that for a while.

For now, the storms are calmer as I type this so I will stay on longer.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.