Friday, July 15, 2016

I Know I Forgot To Do Something!

Before you think that I'm gonna throw in the towel... I'm not stopping with my blogs.

The thing about what's going on with my life is a bit complicated right now.

It really sucks a whole lot when I'm the only one that's suppose to answer the phone calls... and there's been non-stop phone calls today...

I know it bothers my mom when people calls to talk about stuff that's happening here... But They Never Think About How It Makes Me Feel...

Because of this, I was delayed on thinking that I did do my blog when I finally looked, I didn't.

My mind shouldn't drift away like this but it does when I am the only one that's answering the freaking phone! I'm done. I'm done with the phones. I'm throwing the damn phones at somebody else to answer for a day.

I want to stay positive and it's hard to stay that way when there's a person on the other side of the line who just wants to talk... and talk... and talk. Ugh. I'm not a talker. I never meant to be a talker! Damn it...

Usually, talking on the phones didn't bother me but lately, it's getting to me. Why won't people stop calling for one hour? Better yet... one freaking day... no phone calls.

I got a life too! Damn it.

I'm gonna start planning a trip without nobody just because I am tired of answering phones for a while. I'm seriously thinking about it!

While I know it's important to hear what certain people have to say... I don't have to stay on the phone for over 20 minutes. Ugh.

I'm just gonna stay in the bed after tomorrow. I'm really tired of answering the phones.

Alright, done with that little bit of rant.

I'll try my best to get on the computer early tomorrow (doubt it because everybody thinks that I should go with them to do this and that)... so I will try my best to post right after everything is done.

Please forgive me if I forget again.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.