Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Trying Out Pokemon Go!

Firstly, it was leaked everywhere as it was released so yay!

Secondly, it's actually fun!

Thirdly, I was suppose to make a long page about it... but can I? I am not sure yet.

Anyway, the game itself is awesome. I love Pokemon because it's fun to play. Although, I never got to watch much the show as I was growing up. I did had friends who did so that's good. I grew up with Digimon... no hate there.

So far, the game is to hunt Pokemon. I haven't been out yet because of the weather here. It's either too humid (I get sick really easily) or it's storming (I love storms just don't like lightning).

Maybe one day, I will get out and walk everywhere. My mom doesn't really seem to want me to go out alone a whole lot so yea...

Anyway! I do know the library and the front of the courthouse are main spots according to the map on Pokemon Go... so that'll be interesting to go and see what they are all about.

We'll see how the game turns out as the days come on. I might not play it too much because I need an extra battery at some point xD

In Another Note:
I uploaded a video. It should be up tomorrow morning. And before you go and watch it... The video towards the end might seemed messed up. That's because I readjusted the size of the screen and it caused the recorder to not pick it up. So note to self: Fix the adjustments first before recording a video xD

And also, another note: Don't rush into making a video.

Since Friday, my mom is going to the doctor, I am going to do a recording of something. I can't say what quite yet. So just keep an eye out on my twitter for it.

It's Almost The Weekend!
Yes, I know that. We all know that. And I am quite happy that it's the weekend again.

Normally, I would update about my grandma right now but I think I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to update on her condition. All seems well so only time will tell.

This month is still gonna be a long month so all I can say for now... only time will tell.

Good or bad, we must experience it all. So, yay for life!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.