Thursday, July 21, 2016

When It's All Pidgey And Ratatta....

So, just sitting here and gradually hunting pokemon while not moving much...

The weather is gonna really hot in the next few days or so... so I'm just gonna sit here while waiting for Pokemon to come to me xD

Anyway, I will watch some anime off and on through out the day and find something to watch on YouTube xD

I might end up keeping this post short because I really don't want to have another bad day like yesterday... sometimes you can't help it but yea... just gotta try to endure it more.

So... my video is out now on YouTube, just hunt for my channel Ankisal and watch it there :D

For now, I will go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.