Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's Sleepy Time!

I went to take a nap for a long time... Only to be woken up by a phone and confusion.

My mom couldn't figure out why she has three eye drops... I tried my best to tell her but she just doesn't want to listen xD

So tomorrow, she's gonna call to make sure.

Right now, I am getting sleepy so I might be going to bed after about two more videos...

Not sure what's going to happen tomorrow yet but hopefully... it'll be better than today.

I really want to get out of here at some point... oh, well... recovering from sleepiness must come first.

I shall go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.