Monday, July 11, 2016

Sleep Comes Soon~ But Anime Always Beats Me

The short list is here!

  • Tsukiuka, The Animation
  • Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
  • Planetarian
  • This Art Class Has a Problem!!
You Said Sleep!
Yes, unfortunately, I might be going to sleep soon. Only because I have to get up early in the morning. Yay and boo.   But it's gonna be alright.

Wait, Tomorrow?
My mom will be having cataract surgery in the morning. So I have to get up and go with them.

In a way, I do kind of dread it because I know my mom. She gets more annoying when she is in pain and whatnot...

But in way, I am really glad that she's getting this done. So I wouldn't have to hear her fuss how bad she couldn't see.

Will There Be Another Video On YouTube?
Just keep an eye out on twitter. If I say I am, I will... If I say that I am taking a break, there's no video this week. It all depends on how my mood will be on tomorrow or Wednesday. Especially since I have to keep an eye out on my mom... She really does things she shouldn't do after surgeries and stuff. So yea...

However, I did have one video out today so that can make up just in case I don't have one for Thursday. So yay!

I might start doing other games in the meantime... experiment with other games and such and post them on YouTube... and if they get a like, I will do more.

I might not be doing everything Minecraft related but... we'll see what happens on tomorrow or Wednesday, ok?

Alright, I will sleep soon... and hope that I can sleep. Lately, been having problems sleeping... not sure why.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: News on my grandma, she is getting a feeding tube, I think I mention this before. But yesterday she took a bad spell and well... from not eating is now causing her to lose her mind. It really breaks me when I see her this way... so... I don't really know what to say or do at this point now. Just live on and hope things get better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.