Saturday, July 30, 2016

Not Sleepy But...

Not sleepy but have plans to watch more videos before sleeping.

I won't be finishing all of Fullmetal because it's just too long of an anime to watch.

However, read somewhere that Netflix is taking Death Note off... Maybe because of the movie that is coming on there soon? So I will watch Death Note very soon!

I am not sure what tomorrow will bring. I think we are going to go see my aunt for a bit.

My grandma kind of had a small spell after we came home. But after they raised her up, she got better. I haven't heard anymore about it so we'll see.

I will get back to playing Sims 4 eventually and play it once or twice a week.

I am slowly getting back to playing more MMO games...

Everything is just a slow process.

Anyway, I will get off this blog for now. After this weekend, I will be a better mood.

Maybe.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.