Friday, July 22, 2016

Well, That Was Interesting

Firstly, my bother is safe, thankfully, but what happened was... their van caught on fire. So, they are left without one vehicle now. At least, my brother is safe though.

Secondly, I haven't really done much of anything really. I might be doing some more surveys on Monday... But there is a video coming tomorrow morning.

I will be busy tomorrow too so I might not talk about it much here.

Since the weather here is going to be close to 110 F... Basically... Too Hot To Stand Outside Even Just For Pokemon.

Speaking of Pokemon...
 I am still playing. Just slow at leveling and hunting. No need to be like everybody else, you know? But I did caught another pokemon that seems to be rare for me. I forgot the name but it did go by tangle xD

Tomorrow Will Be Busy, Why?
Well, first thing in the morning after I wake up, meaning, right after I wake up... I will have to go to the grocery store with my mom and get some foods. The reason why we have to do it early is because well... my dad only has a truck and no air conditioner in the truck.

So, yea... have to go early before it gets too hot to even have food on the back of the truck.

I might have a late blog tomorrow, but might be right after I come back from the store. We'll see.

Right now, just keep an out on my twitter for when my video is released tomorrow.

Then after going to the store, we might go see my grandma again.

Hopefully... my phone won't be a frying pan by the time we get there. :/

Anyways, gonna go watch a few more YouTube videos then go off to bed.

Be safe.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.