Sunday, July 31, 2016

Goodbye July~

So the 7th month has come and gone. Can't believe summer will be over eventually. It's crazy.

School for the younger ones be in a week after this. Crazy!

August is basically my mom's birth month. She'll be the big 60 on the 10th of this month! So, when the 10th comes up, I will let you all know.

Anyway, I am not sure what this month will bring just yet.

One thing for certain... I really hope opinion outpost will eventually give me surveys to fill out instead of going to tell me to update my profile. I already did! So why keep telling me to this multiple times over and over in a roll?

Today, we over to my aunts just hang. We ate food and talk. Didn't really do anything else. She's done most of the cleaning already so we didn't really have to do anything.

Nothing had been taken out of the home.

My aunt is just planning on how to bring my grandma home so hopefully that might bring good news to us all soon.

For now, I will watch some videos then sleep. Chloe went to bed before me. She really doesn't do that unless she's really sleepy or cold xD

Alright, hope to figure out what to do tomorrow... also, some reason.... my YouTube decided to released a video that I didn't really had scheduled yesterday... so I'm really confused by that.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.