Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Final Part To The Anime List! And Other News

Well, here's the final part of the anime list! Sorry, that it took a while...

  • Thunderbolt Fantasy (Puppets that explode and fight)
  • Time Travel Girl
  • Ange Vierge
  • Hitori no Shita- The Outcast
  • Qualidea Code
  • The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
  • Mob Psycho 100 (Just as crazy as One Punch Man!)
 And so this is just gonna be an interesting summer of anime :D

Today?
I finally updated that blog early today since right after I came back from visiting my grandma... I went to sleep x.x I hate feeling this way at some days... Going somewhere then come back home so tired that I can't stand it.

My aunt is going to try to get my grandma to come home. Not sure what else is going to happen just yet but hope all will be well soon.

Anything Else?
There is a new video on my channel. Just random talk about upcoming things and stuff. I am going to be recording starting on Monday, I hope... I know I keep saying this but these times have been very stressful for me. With the phones keep ringing and stuff... it's just so hard to find peace. x.x

Anyway, I have been playing Pokemon Go... my mom is not what you could say that understands things... She keeps thinking people are doing drugs when most of them are just hunting Pokemon. Get with the program, mom.

Tomorrow, I am not exactly sure what we are gonna be doing yet... but I do know... it's a start of a new day... of playing a new game on Steam! :D I usually want to play them first and if they are worth recording, I will record a video for you guys xD

Right now, I am going to watch more YouTube and then sleep... hopefully tomorrow will be better for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.