Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Home At Last And An Update or Two

I am home at last. I am really sleepy and have to wait until my mom gets done with some stuff before I could lay down. Joy.

Anyway, why is this post late? Well... you see... my mom had to get cataract surgery on her right eye. She's a bit... what you could say medicated right now xD

She's doing fine now.

Also, another update, my grandma is scheduled to have the feeding tube in her stomach tomorrow at 1:50pm. So... just thought I give you all the update here.

I will be keeping this post short because I am in need of a nap.

Also, I won't be watching any anime tonight. So there won't be a list tonight. So, don't worry about looking forward to it xD

Tomorrow, I will watch more anime. Alright, gonna take that nap now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.