Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Rest Is Good... Maybe.

The rest of the day was good... I think.

I decided to take a walk down the hill since I have decided to do more exercises for a bit. My dad's side of the family all have heart problems so it's important that I need to do something to make my heart healthy.

Sitting here at the computer doesn't help either... but at least getting up every so often will help me a whole lot.

Tomorrow?
I'm gonna try to do surveys tomorrow... kind of hard to do because I have been stress a whole lot.

Also, tomorrow, I am going to try to find the time to record a video or so.

Tonight?
 I am going to try to sleep before midnight more and more... it was hard and might still be hard... to try to sleep early during the summer. Especially since my grandma had been in the hospital and more. Tomorrow will be a long day for me for that reason because it's just a waiting game now.

I will try my best to do things for you guys. And hope that all would be well for me.

Also, also... two online courses are free... and I'm gonna do them because they look interesting to do. Especially the genealogy one.

Alright, gonna go now... bed should be soon, I hope. Trying to keep my life positive and need to walk around more often.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.