Tuesday, July 19, 2016

In A Daze With Peace

Today, I finally got some peace. I recorded a video. It's Roblox but it's coming on Thursday. :D

I should record like 10 minutes every other day.

Anyway, I really want to get back into writing again but it's so hard to find peace to do that. I wish to continue a story... I have seen a dream for the past few nights of a dystopia world. And I was the only one that have to save the world.

I really hope to write stories that are based on my dreams. Sometimes... my dreams take me far away places. So it helps to write stories based on a dream.

Right now... I got this idea about a dagger... because I love swords and daggers so much that's it's fun to imagine a story for it. :D

I will italicized the idea.

The sound of drums beating louder in the background. I stood my ground, staring ahead at this assassin. Who would this person be that dared to kill me? I looked down at the dagger that was now in my hand. How? I never knew how to fight until now... How? 
The assassin decided it was a good time while I was distracted to swing her arm at me. I moved swiftly to the side and reached out the dagger towards the assassin's chest. It reached the chest of the person. 
I heard her gasp as she slowly fell onto her knees, gripping at the dagger that's stuck inside of her chest. I stared... I looked down at the now bloodstain hand of mine... I stared back as I heard the thud. I had killed her.
This couldn't be right. I never killed anyone before. I shouldn't done this but it was too late. Maybe it was right. This person tried to kill me. I walked slowly to the still body of the assassin and kneel down slowly. 
This didn't feel right to me. Yet, there's nothing else I should do. It's the end of her. The beginning for me.

So, how's that? I'm not always in the mood to write and when I do write, I kind of just write what comes out of my heart.

I believe everything in this world has a story that is just waiting to be written. I want to write more. I'm not sure if books will still be popular in the future but who knows...

Just close your eyes and let yourself fly in that world you want to escape to.

It's time to write again.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.