Saturday, July 2, 2016

Finding A New Addiction

I have found a new addiction and it's called Final Fantasy Brave Evtius xD

Anyway, I will get back to a normal way on this blog.

What Happened?
Things can be stressful in life. So my mood will be going up and down in the few days to come.

I'm hoping that my life will stay positive for the days to come.

But do expect short blogs on the days that I don't feel good.

Anime List Coming Soon!
Yes, you are reading this right. There will be an anime list coming on Friday. 

I'm skipping certain ones because I haven't seen the first seasons of those yet. And some looks interesting but haven't watched yet.

So just keep an eye out for that list coming soon.

For now, this post might be short but it's better than before.

Not sure what I will be doing tomorrow so...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.