Friday, July 29, 2016

Just A Wish...

Just wishing that things were different for me.

I'm not ranting or complaining. Just a wish that makes me think that maybe it's time for something different.

I want to mention that... Opinion Outpost quit giving me surveys... it really sucks because that was my way of getting extra money to hide from my mom and stuff.

She's always telling me that I should spend my money instead of saving... so yea... you can tell how I am sad that I can't do anymore surveys. That's what I get for skipping too long.

Anyway, I wish I can drive so that I can get out of here to get a job and stuff.

It's not that simple.

Alright, should get to sleep soon... hopefully, my mood will get better.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.