Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Just Day Dreaming Before Sleep

Might sound strange knowing that I am day dreaming even though it's night time here xD

All would be calm but always keep dreaming no matter what.

One thing for certain... I wish I wasn't so depressed a lot.

I dream of living in any part of Asia... wonder if there's something for me to do so I can go there.

Maybe one day then.

Tomorrow Would Be Better?
Oh, each day, I hope it would be better, you know? It's just always something that is set in place that makes things worse. I hate not having no peace anymore. I can't read my books, I can't play no games... heck, I can't even get time to do anything at all. I really need to get out of here and find something to do.

But one bit of news... my video is coming tomorrow. So yay... I really wish I can do another video but let's just hope that I won't be tired by the time 2pm EST rolls around again xD

Anything You Want To Add?
Well, my name is in the newspaper xD That's something good, right? And my mom slowly trusts me to walk everywhere on my own. There's something wrong here... so I bet that would change soon... haha... yea, I know my family like a book. I can never have any freedom from them.

After today, I am just in a bad mood. So... maybe watching some videos would help... not sure yet.

So with that in mind...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.