Saturday, July 9, 2016

Another Part List of Summer Anime?

Another list for you! Mostly the ones that I am watching. If there's something that's not in the list, it just means that the first episode didn't suit my interest enough to continue watching.

  • B- Project
  • Orange
  • Tales of Zestiria the X
  • The Morose Monokean
  • Sweetness and Lightning 
  • Taboo Tatoo
 Now What?

Today had pretty busy day. I went to see my grandma for a bit. She's doing ok. She's slowly eating but not a whole lot. As long as she eats a little, she's not gonna get any worse.

She really enjoys talking to me whenever she sees me. I guess I'm her favorite grandchild?

Tomorrow Will Be Better, Right?

Yes, tomorrow will be better, I hope. Each and everyday, I do hope for a better day.

I still want to find a way to get out of here. Not because of her but because of my other family. I am always the one that has to pick up the phone. Always the one that has to sit here when I could be outside, walking. Seriously guys... I'm not allow to go anywhere unless somebody asks me go with them... Mostly dad or mom x.x

But I will always stay positive and find a way.

Right now, my blah has started. (if you're a new reader, don't ask me what blah is). So that's kind of making me mood a little down. Hoping it won't be that bad.

Anyway, gonna watch a few more YouTube videos then off to bed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.