Sunday, November 1, 2015

Would You Like To See Me...

Do something for November? Any suggestion is welcome.

I was going to do a "I'm Thankful" thing but then realize that I am thankful to many things... and don't really want to do it xD

But seriously, tho... I might do a thing called poetry each day until Thanksgiving.... Where there could be something that is special or something that can be random.

But then again, I am not sure what to put here... Each month has a theme of their own... and I already know what I want to do for the Christmas one...

So... I might be doing something... just dunno what yet.

Also, for Chrsitmas, I am going to be doing 12 days of Christmas... but it's not really like the song but in a way... my own way? So... yep...

Again, if you are reading this, hi, and welcome... and if you follow me on twitter, I am giving away Guns of Icarus once I reach 1000 followers... but I am beginning to wonder if so many people has this game already xD

If you don't have the game, please follow me!

If I get more people to read, I will get more prizes in the future. Also, maybe join up some charities.

Alright, give me ideas to do for November, guys....

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.