Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello November.

November is today. It seems like during this month and the next, when things seem like time goes by fast. Though, today is Daylight Savings Time too... Basically, time goes back an hour. And my dad says it seems like slow time...

But either way... it won't be long until December rolls around.

November is a busy time for most people. Since here in America, Thanksgiving comes during November.

It's suppose to be a month of thankfulness... so... yea.

Also... I was noticing that there were actually people putting Christmas trees out... *face palms* Seriously... they had it out even before Halloween... nope... nope. Holidays should stay on their holiday season. Not 3 months early.

Seriously, I am not going to put the Christmas tree up until 2 weeks before Christmas.

I don't think anybody should put out a Christmas tree just because the stores started getting stuff 3 months prior.

I rather not think about Christmas this time...

Even Thanksgiving gives me a headache to think about.

In fact, I am not worried about it.

So... with that in mind...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.