Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Day in Richmoond, KY

So, today, I went to Richmond for a bit.

I got the calender that I needed... plus... other stuff. I bought the Otaku magazine that I have been getting. It came out a month early at Hastings! Now I have to wait until February before I get a new one.

I am going to save the rest of my money for other things... but since Hastings didn't had much else... I decided on that.

Anyways, I am going to watch something on Netflix until I get sleepy...

Also, right now... seems a bit odd to see smoke or steam coming out from the laundromat down below here...

Ah, well. Hope it's nothing...

Also, prayers for Paris and other countries that had been effected by tragedy.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.