Monday, November 9, 2015

Love is Complicated

So, you guys have been wondering about me and my vision on love... well... now you will know by poem.

Shadows around my heart,
Heard to break me apart,
Tears poor down, but nothing came.
No tears to be shed or to be tame.
Love is complicated to all.
No matter if we accept it all.
Or let our hearts fail again,
With no where to start or to begin.
Hearts shattered to pieces each day.
As we live through the timeless day.
So do not worry about my view of love,
Let life go on with or without love, but always with love.

And so that's how you all know about how I view about love. I had dealt with depression enough to know that I am alive because of love. Even though I will live on with or without love but always with love.

People sees love in different ways but always somehow, some sees love in the wrong ways. As you get older, things as riches and money doesn't matter anymore. Right now, I am making money to make my dreams come true... not to spend on luxury.

I really hope people would wake up and know that being rich is not always the answer to things. Because well, being rich does hurt how you live. Unless you're pewdiepie who doesn't let money bother him xD

So, guys.... and girls, don't let money rule over your life. Not like my dad. Who thinks that money is not to spend on items that is needed... he expects you to starve. ._. But always remember... in death, money doesn't go with you.

Because love is complicated as it is.

Anyways, wanna go now... and do surveys xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.