Saturday, November 7, 2015

Waiting For Sleep To Come

So, I am waiting for sleep to come so that I can sleep early tonight... had a rough night last night and yea...

Anyways, not sure what to put here. I did, however, decided to take a break from poetry thing this weekend because well, it's the weekend.

I am going to take a break from gaming too since I am always seemingly to be busy during the weekends... Well, not all weekends but still.

Tomorrow, I will be going to my grandma's for the day. Not sure what time I'll be leaving yet.

Right now, I am waiting until 10 rolls around so that I can get to bed.

Also... Also... I still have a long way to go with money xD

My goal to make $100 by Christmas is harder than you think... especially with the boredom and limited of surveys.

Alright, I want to end this now and hope that tomorrow will be a good day.

Also... I am not really going to buy anybody a Christmas present... that goes for people that I have been asked to do for... The only person that I am willing to buy a Christmas present is my best friend. So... yea... that's how I really work right now.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.