Sunday, November 22, 2015

Out Last Everybody

Just adding a lyric as a title but not gonna say where it came from xD

Anyways, had an awesome time at a family gathering but after I took a long nap, it ended up a family drama.

Not gonna say much here because I think it's crap and stupid.

I hate drama as much as anybody else. I'm sure my bestie hates drama too so yea.

Well, time to move next year. Yea, I don't really want to spend another Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family without always having some type of drama happening around this time.

In fact, if my cousin in another city, decided to start having Thanksgiving with his wife and kid next year, I rather go there. I think it would be better to have Thanksgiving at another place.

Seriously, though... it sucks.

This is why I hate holidays even more. Drama. More drama. And added more drama.

Alright, I don't want to add anymore bad stuff so hopefully this passes over like air.

Because we need air to breath and we need air to survive. So yea...

Anyways, that's all for this small rant. As for the other thing... I am going to post it somewhere else.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.