Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Something Bad

So, I am going to be watching Netflix today... Not really in the mood in playing games right now.

Because it's not really something bad but yet something bad... can't really explain it xD

So it brings in a new title for a poem today.

The day is cold as ice.
The moment we took it's advice...
Something bad.
Something is mad.
We awake to a new day,
But it's not really here to stay.
Something bad.
Something is sad.
Tears cling to those who dared.
But those who didn't shared...
Something bad.
Something is bad.

That's the poem of the day.

Anyways, going to go watch a show on Netflix for a bit. Nothing new on YouTube either so... ah, well.

Will be waiting for my friend to send me news of what is going on there...

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.