Friday, November 6, 2015

America Has A Problem

Don't worry, it's still a poetry day.

But today, a police officer has passed away due to an incident that happened two days ago. Such a tragedy. The thing is... he was actually doing his job. He was investigating a crime and he was attacked. But because of this, he was shot in the head which later proved deadly.

So today, we will do a poem about America.

America is a good place.
At least, I have freedom of space.
But today, America has a problem.
But who is to blame?
No one.
But everyone.
Crime Against us,
We take little and more to fuss.
Tragedy is everywhere,
Nothing can be bared.
We cry for those who fall.
We cry for those who stand tall.
But America has a problem today.
As we realize our hearts to this day.
So we live to believe...
But America was a good place to live.

So, with the idea of the poem... America needs to be changed. We as people must learn we are equal with crime that goes on with the world alone.

We need to learn our children that we are all equal no matter what we look like, what we are, what we believe in and more.

So, America is a good place. We just need help.

Anyways, I am going to take a rest from gaming today. My head hurts a whole lot... and well...

I think my friend is reading again. >_> So he will notice what I am writing here and today and so forth xD

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Please pray for Richmond Police Department. Richmond, KY is close to a home to me so yea, you would understand why I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.