Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Crashing and Burning

So... I wanna continue to writing poetry and lyrics and stories...

My mind is by far... the wildest thing you ever seen.

The lyrics should go... "I'm done crashing and burning, Done trying to do the turning, Time will never be right anymore, For nothing will cure the many sores... that awake my soul, each time I dare to take another goal, only to live through another nightmare, so there's no more stories to even share."

Yea... I get weird songs in my head sometimes xD

Anyways, that's not exactly why I wanted to write this blog early... I am announcing that I am going to take my time with my life now. Life is short and is not something that I want to rush into getting...

Things should be taken one step at a time.

But one thing I am sure now, I do not want to die in this town.

Alright, I will be going now... and hope that things will be alright soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.