Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hello Cold Weather

Well, cold weather is finally here to stay for about 4 to 5 months... yay...

Actually, if I didn't live in a home on a hill/mountain, I wouldn't be complaining all the time.

I have been watching Netflix all day since I wasn't in the mood to play games.

Also, the world is so cruel when it comes to money and such. So, yea... welcome to my world.

Anyways, they added some new words in the dictionary today: http://www.buzzfeed.com/emmyf/fleek-and-yaaas-are-now-actual-words-in-the-dictionary?bffbnews&utm_term=.at3eBOk0pz#.djNnVmlQKN

Bestie is now a real word! So is irl. xD Who knew every new world that is invented getting to be on the world of dictionary for us? It feels so good to be one of those people who used that world that would eventually be part of our dictionary one day.

So, now haters can be like "Darn... we can't say that word doesn't exist anymore." Muahaha.

Alright, going to go to bed now since my head hurts a lot.

Hopefully, everything will be alright soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.