Monday, November 30, 2015

Final Review?

I have to say, after playing Blade and Soul all the way up to level 25, the story is awesome.

I am marked with a Black Rose... so... not gonna get into any details of that.

But I am the chosen one. Like most MMORPG stories, it seems xD

The music is good. The story is good. The graphics is... well okay. The gameplay is easy to understand. And I got to learn many skills and stuff.

Only thing... when the open comes, I must make my character a little bit taller... figured out that I couldn't get over certain obstacles... oops. xD

I will miss the game but January is not a long way from here.

I have decided to get on the other MMORPGs for a hour or two when I don't have anything else to do... basically, on days that I have no videos or anything to watch or do any surveys... I will play a game.

If you have a game that you want me to review, contact me at the contact page. I would love to screen shot and show my honest review.

I will be heading to bed a little early now... no more staying up to midnight. x.x

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Wonder where my bestie is... Hope he is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.