Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Outraged

Yes, I am outraged. Why? Because people are already showing signs against Muslims on social media. This is what ISIS wanted.

So, people needs to stop and think a bit.

Don't believe everything you read that is bad. Believe in what the person says for real.

Anyways, I am just going to watch videos for a bit... then take a nap.

Yes, I went to bed early last night and made it in time to sleep... then woke up early. Yay.

I will be in quiet mode on my social medias for a bit. All that's going to be on them is my blog or videos...

So, be aware what you see or read about things.

Also, will be waiting for my best friend to come back... if he ever comes back.... Just hope he does. I really miss him.

Aright, going to go now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.