Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My View on Blade & Soul

So, I was invited to try out Blade & Soul for a week and so far, I like it but... the fingers... come on...

Not just the fingers, but there's some other graphics that's a bit blurry... the credits and stuff.

But the awesome thing? Voice overs everywhere. Not my character but all the NPCs almost.

So... here comes two screen shots... might bring in more as the week progresses...

Me and my familiar 


So, this is at level 4. I started a bit late so yea... My class is Summoner. My race is Lyn. I will post another picture of just my appearance in a moment. The cat is only for the class Summoner... which is why I chose it because of it's cuteness. There were several cats to choose from and this one stood out because it barked xDDDD I named it Chloe because that's just exactly what it reminded me off.






This is what my appearance looks like. I went for the shy type because it was cuter. They had different colors for the ears with Lyn race. I chose this one because it seemed to match the green hair and blue eyes. The problem I have with it is the graphics again but I think it's where they are still in works of it. Other than that... it's good.

Again, what is up with the fingers/hand in this game? It sort of freaks me out everytime a NPC points at me. xDDD

I guess it's to be expected in a game that is still in the works. Ah, well.

But my bestie wanted to see what it looks like... and I will continue to do more screenshots as I go on.

It's actually a fun game. It's still full of quests but at least it's the same story that it was in the anime. :D

Alright, time to go... want to go back and play more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.