Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Missing A Friend...

So, those that know about my best friend... well, his internet is out and having a bit of a personal problem (will not name it)

I am missing him like crazy....

Hope that he is alright tho.

Anyways, it appears that I may have an ear infection. Yay...

I am going to the doctor tomorrow, late in the afternoon... who knows when I'll be home xD

I will be taking a small break from gaming for a bit. My head seems to hate me right now too.

Can't really explain it at all.

Friday, sometime towards the evening, I will be going to my grandma's... not really a choice at this moment but oh, well.

I can't take Chloe but can take Susie... well, have to take Susie because of her eyes.

I really wish I knew what is wrong with my dad... *sigh* I am really tired of his attitude now.

So... onward with the day.

Mostly Netflix today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.