Thursday, November 19, 2015

Everything is Set.

Alright, I have decided to stay home because there will be things that will be coming through out mail that I must be here to get.

Mom doesn't plan things out too well xD

Also, my friend is alright, he has been playing another game but he can't get on his laptop or anything because of limited internet. But we can talk so that's good.

I will be going to the doctor in 20 or so minutes from the time I published this. I am getting tired of my ears being crazy...

Alright, wanna go and get ready and be back to watch Netflix... which I am not sure what time yet... I am taking my phone to pass the time while there so yay.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.