Thursday, November 5, 2015

Remember, Remember...

For those that know what today is... If you ever watch V for Vendetta.

I will always remember... the 5th of November.

So... here's the new poem for today... as an inspiration for today.

Today, I woke up to forget...
Only to once again...
To remember the day,
Of the great Vendetta.
Who knew time has pass,
But it wasn't something would last.
Remember, remember,
It's the 5th of Novemeber,
We can never forget the day,
We heard the guns slay...
The future to come,
As we left undone.

And there... is your random poem of the day.

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day because I almost forgot what today is for it is Thursday...

They said that this time is slow time but some reason... it seems time is always going faster each waking moment.

Oh, it seems that today marks my half-birthday... meaning 6 months before my birthday xD

Yay for being 50% towards level 30.

Like I said... age doesn't matter to me anymore.

You are never too old to enjoy something as long it's legal and right for yourself.

Alright... wanna go now... behind on surveys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.