Monday, November 2, 2015

Plans

I guess you all want to know my plans?

Alright, I am not going to be doing the reddit thing this year because I really don't want to spend any money... not yet anyways...

I could do it to get money for my dog but nah...

Anyways, my plans?

I have decided to wait for "I'm Thankful For/Of" thing until a week before Thanksgiving... so... will announce that when it comes.

For now, I am doing whatever for the first half of my day...

I want to do a video but not sure when it will be yet...

Alright, gonna go now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.