Friday, November 6, 2015

Coming Soon

I am going to do a cover for Adele - Hello... just because the song is beautiful.

I guess... it's something that does kind of reflect me. During my past, I had problems with relationships and more... and you know... I have said sorry so many times... Just never will hear from this person again.

So... Hello, from me.

Alright, I guess you are wondering why such a somber post?

Well, I am put into a bad mood because of something. (Not you, my bestie.) And seriously... it's becoming a huge pet peeve to me now... Having a mother that loves to repeat something over and over, long after you tell her that you don't want to hear it... only to hear it again. It's so annoying!

Oh, well...

Anyways, I am going to disappear to Aion until I get sleepy... which hopefully is soon...

I just need to kill a monster on a game to calm my mood.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.