Friday, November 20, 2015

At This Moment...

I am doing nothing. Just watching a movie... well, getting ready to watch it xD

Tonight, I am watching Hawaii Five-O. Dad usually go to bed early so I might get to watch it.

My mom is at grandma's and I got medicine to take....

Also, I don't like my family doctor anymore. He's an ass sometimes. When you try to tell him something, he says something else.

I am glad to play a game with my friend. Also, pray for his family please.

Anyways, will go now and watch that movie now.

Hoping that dad would be nice and bring something to eat from anywhere but a restaurant xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.