Tuesday, November 17, 2015

In The End... It Doesn't Matter...

So, as it seems, I am going to my grandma's this weekend.

All because my dad decided to be ass. Oh, and guess what... he's not going to even bother to eat for Thanksgiving... What gives, dad? WHAT GIVES?

Seriously, my dad has become such an... yea, you get the point.

And because he said that tonight, made me get in a very bad mood. I didn't expect to go to my grandma's... but no choice was made on my part.

I really need to get out of here soon. I really do.

It's because of my dad that I hate holidays because of his damn attitude about everything.

Anyways, it's alright... just one thing that's marked of my damn list for nothing.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.